Search

Custom Search

Friday, August 11, 2006

The Post "Almost Terror Attack" TSA Rules

So apparently people are starting to adjust to the no liquids rule on planes. Yes, this is a little annoying, but my brother, who flew today made a point that I think was very valid: This ban on liquids is the best thing that has happened to air travel in a while. People are not bringing on these huge carryon bags that holding up security checks and delay boarding of the plane. In his experience today, the trip through security was quicker than it has ever been and so was boarding and deparking the plane. Maybe in the end, this ban will be good for air travel. I mean to we honestly have to carry our entire bathroom and kitchen with us on the plane?

About the only thing I would be upset about not being able to carry on is my water bottle. I don't know if they are allowing people to bring an empty water bottle through security and then fill it up after.